I hope you don't mind me posting my response to your PM here, Jericho; I prefer this to PMs, as it lets all parties involved see without having to worry about sending info to one person that doesn't get to another.

Speaking for myself, I prefer strategy over straight hack-and-slash battles; to reference another thread I'm involved in, with Ebivoulya, we work together to determine general waypoints as the thread progresses, leaving the specifics open to the writer. I'd like to keep it as that, as I write purely by instinct - I'm not fond of having to reach any point too specific as to make it unnatural.

I haven't spoken to Logopolis yet since receiving your message, so this is just from me. As you probably gathered from my post, Honuse Relaiyent is a very straight-forward character in regards to getting the show on the road. One of the things I'm trying to play up to is having him utilize Till despite his own reluctance; not so much to make it wind up that he realizes Till is a good companion, but rather with the intention of proving that Till would just slow him down, to give him a reason to have words with Thor upon his return. Concerning your team, just realize that from an IC perspective that you would never actually know except from OOC, our goal is your total annihilation. Our characters will never speak to yours, and won't even understand anything you say, so in-character interaction is limited to combat.

As for Logopolis posting next, I have no problem if he doesn't. However, I'm uncertain of his school situation at the moment, so if for whatever reason he can't post in a day or two, I think it'd be best if one of you were prepared to step up and get a post in, to keep this moving. I don't have any love of fixed posting orders, so if someone lags behind by more than two days between posts, I'd like to have it agreed that the next person who can realistically post should post, unless the late person gives a time to expect their post (soon). Similarly, if we wind up breaking off into 1v1 and 1v1, I'd like to permit each pair to post whenever they please, switching off between the two in the pair. For example, if I wind up fighting Kyros alone, he can post, then me, then him, without waiting for Logopolis and Jericho to post.

Moving merrily along, I've no problem with editing for typos after the fact; the only thing I'd prefer is that no one corrects continuity mistakes. Such would be if, say in this case, I wrote my post with it being night, and your entire post sets it at mid-afternoon. That'd fall under a "your bad" clause in my book. I'd greatly like to get this thread going, and keep it moving, so I'll try to get a hold of Logopolis and see what the plan is.

Best of luck.