Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Over the Wire

An Introduction

Welcome to the next and final chapter of Salvar's civil war! For this chapter we'll be doing things a bit differently when it comes to mission boards and some of the events being held. While I'm still trying to set it up in another thread, the basic idea is going to be that both sides, the League of Salvic States and the Church of the Ethereal sway are going to be alotted points over the course of the chapter. The first side to reach a certain number of points, which will be determined in the next couple of days, will win the war and crush the other faction in an urban battle within the heart of Knife's Edge at the end of the chapter. All players will be welcomed to participate in the battle which will be held in a thread once the victor is determined. More information on that will be available as soon as possible.

You as the player can earn these points for either faction by obtaining and completing missions found here or approved quests* and have them judged before the close of the chapter. 1 point will be awarded for missions/quests that have been judged and recieved a score between 45-60, 2 points for every mission/quest that has been judged and recieved a score between 61-85, and a total of 3 points for every mission/quest that has been judged and recieved a score between 86-100. The players who rack up the most points for either faction during the chapter will receive a reward and special recognition at the end of the chapter, as well as the players with the highest scoring quests/missions. More details will be explained upon that later.

There will be other things planned for this portion of Salvar's struggle for survival, and hopefully all of you will be around to reap the benefits for it. For now, stay tuned and check the forums daily for updates. I'm available for any questions you might have concerning the FQ and Salvar's involvement. I will also be opening the floor for any suggestions anybody might have for the chapter, and if it ends up being used I will see that you are rewarded accordingly. Until then, sit back and enjoy.

*Don't be intimidated about getting your quest approved for points, what it essentially means is that you contact me with your idea for a quest you have and I'll talk it over with you. If it looks like it's a clear, concise idea that could contribute to the overall storytelling of the war from any side, you'll be approved. I have no intention of leaning on any of you to cultivate some ideas and ignore others, so you're free to come up with what you like so long as it has some sort of impact on the war. Other then that, go nuts. If you have an idea and you truly want it to be recognized in this chapter, come talk to me about it and we'll work it out. More details will be available later.
    Last edited by Saxon; 09-23-09 at 10:09 AM.
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch