I have a question about the points system that will eventually lead to the conclusion of the civil war.

Say I collaborate with another player on something like an NPC army battle, with my collaborator writing for the Sway faction, and myself writing for the League faction. Both of us represent different sides of the conflict, complete our battle and submit it for judging.

In a case like this, which of us would receive points towards their faction at the end of the thread? Would the "winner" by OOC score be awarded the full complement of points towards their faction, and the loser gets nothing? Or would the winner get the full points, and the loser gets half or something?

I'm really very interested in working with someone to represent both sides of a conflict in one thread, so I think it would be in the interest of myself, my collaborator, or anyone else who wants to do something like this to know how the points thing would play out.

NOTE: I tried browsing through the posted info for this chapter to find an answer for myself, but couldn't find one. If there is already one, and I just missed it, feel free to just link me to the relevant text instead of posting it all here again.