Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Raw Umber Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5'3" / 115 lbs

The neighboring baron happily took in the trembling noblewoman and listened to the tale. He pledged to dispatch a group of his men at sunrise to recapture the manor and surrounding lands. Visla knew that the coming dawn could be too late for the children, if the monastery heard the news of their mother's rescue. Still weary from the ritual and sickened from the potion that saw her through it, she and Aelva took to the skies once again.

Their destination was a Church monastery nestled in the jagged mountains to the north, a bastion of the Sway's power that still held strong even as their might crumbled elsewhere. As the cold night winds whipped around Visla and her succubus, she whispered a final aphorism.

"One can persuade brave people to participate in an action by representing it as being more dangerous than it is," she said blithely.

"How were you persuaded then?" Aelva asked her.

"I knew this would not be over soon when I drew the first drop of blood."

Out of Character:
    Godshard Body Count: Two guardsmen, two healers, thirty injured clergy, one holy swordsman

No spoils requested as of yet for the Godshard.

I request the dagger that Visla used throughout the thread, looted from one of the hospital attendants. It is simple and made of steel.

The one-day thread was fun.
    Last edited by Visla Eraclaire; 10-05-09 at 05:26 AM.
    We talkin bout practice
    Not a game, not a game, not a game
    We talkin bout practice