General Ravenheart had the exact reaction the mute expected. The man obviously held the same mutual respect for the mystic that Sei did for him. Sei nodded the suggestion of a truce between the two of them and looked to Lillian and Godhand. The two may have been Sei's friends and allies, but he could not allow either of them to touch General Letho Ravenheart. He was too important to Radasanth, and Corone as a whole.

"General Ravenheart, I'm opening up your mind to where you will have a second set of eyes on the field. My daughter Anita is in the stands and is watching us overhead. I can't do much in the shape I'm in, but I think I can take out at least two of these competitors before I go down."

"General Ravenheart. A pleasure " A new voice came into Letho's head, "My name is Anita Orlouge, and I look forward to us working together."

Sei stood beside the general when the youth with the mud-stomach had approached them. The boy was probably Letho's ally in the previous engagement leading up to this climax. The more held the two of them had, the better, Sei thought. The mute brought the back of his hand to rub his scarred face, tiny bits of black falling to the ground like pepper being seasoned on a bland meat. It was becoming increasingly obvious that the rain was starting to irritate the burns Sei had suffered from the Aequitas Chamber.

"I can only assume the one with the similar injury to the boy is -not- another ally, sir? I believe I can take on him and the older gentleman before I fall. That will leave you with Lillian Sesthal and Godhand Striker. Do you think you can take them, or do you propose we strike at one target together?" Sei would take the orders from The Crimson General and follow them to a T.

Placing his eye on his opponent, Sei began to feel a bit nostalgic. Each of the opponents here reminded him of a foe he had faced in the past. They each brought back memories of a warrior that had either disappeared from this world, or retired their weapon long ago. He began to set his eyes on Teric Bloodrose, the Pagoda Master.

An older warrior who fought with everything he had. Sei's mind began to watch Teric's sword take the form of a cane. The hair of the veteran began to form a derby, and Terics old face began to reshape himself. His size decreased and before Sei knew it, he was looking at Sir Leopold Stevens, Esquire. The mute smiled as he shifted his eye to the one the mute would later know as Atzar Kellon.

Sei could feel Atzar's magic capabilities, mostly drained due to the last round. As his focus on the youth became more concentrated he became slightly taller. His hair grew longer and a bow formed around his back. The elemental wizard slowly began to take the form of the ice elemental, Ashiakin. Sei would have to avoid the long range abilities of this foe, as well as the elemental magic he conjured up.

His eye went to Lillian who was at this point growing hooves. Her form began to lose its clothing and her beautiful raven hair changed hues to red. With a taller and older appearance, Sei Orlouge stood across from Tshael Nito of the Moontae Clan. She was a powerful wizard in her own right, using vines and the earth to lure her foes into death. Sei needed to make the battle with her up close.

Godhand had been around as long as Sei, but even he too began to shape up differently. Shirking in size, he sheath transmuted into the infamous sword used to slay so many. Thinking he heard the crowd go into a frenzy for the newly shapen figure, Sei had every idea which hero was now before him. Devon Starslayer would be a good opponent, and probably be the one most likely to slay the mute.

"This will be a good fight, General," Sei said, not realizing that his mind was starting to form a mask around Letho's face...

Out of Character:
Sei is starting to hallucinate due to his injuries in the first round. As such he sees each warrior on the field as a legend of old. While I will refer to you each by your characters actual names for the most part, know that Bloodrose- Leopold, Ataraxis- Tshael, Godhand- Devon, and Atzar- Ashiakin. If I survive long enough, Sei will hallucinate new 'forms' to Letho and Joshua as well.