Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'10''/162 lbs.
    Job
    Engineer

The Corone Rangers

Hey, I'm writing a quest where I'm having my character get involved with a few ranger units conducting raids in a part of Corone. As a little history lesson, I wanted to incorporate some of Corone's canon to make it a little more authentic. I was wondering if there was a summary of the Civil War I could read rather then having to dissect it from the litany of quests Letho and others did over the course of a couple years that the war was still an active part of the site. Is there?

I'm looking to see what the outcome of the war was and what eventually happened to the Empire and the Rangers. Did some of the units eventually reconcile with the government? Did the Empire fall? Or did the Empire succeed in rooting these soldiers out and hanged most of them as traitors? Its a bit of an innocuous question, but from what I remember, there really was never a solid conclusion to the war.
    Last edited by Louis; 05-07-10 at 11:23 AM.
    "The spread of civilization may be likened to a fire; First, a feeble spark, next a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power.” - Nikola Tesla

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood." - Daniel Burnham