Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Violet
    Build
    5'6"/128 lb

Rose's eyes must have looked like saucers as the South Road led her into the largest city she had ever seen. If only Jacob could see this place.

She thought back to her brother's face as she had left The Hollow Oak, her father's inn. He had looked so lost. They had never been apart for more than a few days. She thought about Angela wiping tears from her usually hawk-like eyes, all the while looking disgusted at herself for being so sentimental.

“It's not as though you're not coming back”, she'd said gruffly.

Her father had also seen her off, but like always he had been quiet and thoughtful.

The trip here to Underwood had been the longest she'd ever made since the time she stowed away with a shipment of lumber headed for Radasanth years ago. The men had discovered her when, after two days with nothing to eat, she had fainted and simply rolled off onto the road. This time, she had remembered to bring food. Besides, as long as I have my bow I'll always be able to eat, she thought. She may not be much in the way of a swordswoman but if there was one thing Rose could to, it was hit a target.

Snapping out of her self-satisfied reverie Rose consciously shut her gaping mouth, repositioned her pack on her thin cotton clad shoulders and continued walking into the heart of Underwood.

Alright, now what genius? You made it to the city but it's getting dark. You know nothing about this place, and if anyone notices that you're in for it.

She made her way through the streets keeping her face in what she hoped was the expression of a hardened traveller. She didn't realize that from the way she looked anyone with a lick of experience could tell that she was exactly the naive young woman she pretended not to be. She was strong for her size, but by no means a warrior. It was partly the clothes that gave her away. She had a well made pair of leather boots but she was wearing the pants and white cotton shirt that she always wore out in the forest for freedom of movement. With the look of an innocent she would have blended in better in a dress.

Going by the tell-tale sounds of a crowd Rose steered her steps knowing that where there was whiskey there were places to lie down. She found herself looking between two buildings, The Peaceful Promenade and Last Night's Maiden. With a sigh Rose weighed her options. Peaceful? Yea, right. That place is practically bursting at the seams. I wouldn't get any sleep. But then again if everyone's there what does that say about the Maiden? I don't know what to do.

Unfortunately she never got to make the choice.
    Last edited by CaitieGirl; 02-16-11 at 08:35 PM.