Hello to all! Thought I'd make a brief introduction, see if any old faces are about, all that sort of thing. I first started posting on AllRPG.com when the RP community there was brainstorming Althanas. Continued in Althanas for a while and did some moderating before I stepped out. Had plenty of fun but never brought myself back to it. Whatever inspiration I had to write back then faded completely. Generally, I lost my interest in literature.

Recently bought an Amazon Kindle and boom, it all came back. I started devouring books again like no tomorrow. I tore through books 1-10 of Dresden Files in less than three weeks. A thought about this place popped up and I checked back, pretty impressed that the community still existed after so long.

A bit about myself! I currently work as a policeman in western Sydney, Australia. Been doing this for just on three years now and absolutely loving it. I go on plenty of hunting trips and do some long range target shooting. I've got the ambition to eventually join a tactical operations unit as a marksman. Cycling, a bit of gym work, and in the last six months I've returned to reading like a demon.

Seems I can't get enough of it. Here I am, absolutely ITCHING to keep writing... Hint: check my recruitment thread/opening quest!