Level completed: 39%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,848
    GP

Name
    Vaahnzerekh
    Eye Color
    Glowing Green

Irrakam Infiltration - Vaahnzerekh's Tale

This being a missive to record the knowledge obtained by Vaahnzerekh, infiltrator of the fifteenth house to Khotemi, Bearer of Lightning, Ascendent Scion of the Fifteenth Circle of Tyr'Erekoh, and Inheritor of our mutual lord the Storm Herald, Supreme Master of the lands of Tyr, Lord of the Firmament and the Fundament, and rightful ruler of all lands the shy touches, long may his reign be.

I am drafting this in accordance with the established protocols of awakening that I was tasked with before being sent on our lord's glorious mission. From what I have learned in my time on the surface, there is no chance that the Kron'tyr cypher that this missive has been written in shall be decyphered, as our people's glorious society seems to have been completely forgotten by these surface dwelling ignorants. Still, to maintain the secrecy of our mission I am ensuring that the human messenger tasked with delivery of this missive be sent to the guardian of the primary collection point, where I trust he will be promptly taken care of.

At the time of this writing, Vyrabron and I have sucessfully entered the human settlement of Irrakam in the lands of Tyr'erekoh, known to the surface dwellers as Fallien. While Irrakam appears to be one of the surface dwellers' more heavily guarded encampments, we accomplished the infiltration easily by overtaking a caravan of human merchants in the hot sands and assuming their shapes with the knowledge granted to by our great lord, long may his reign be. The form I had assumed upon entry to Irrakam was that of Faruq, a caravan master of the Shalara Glassworks within the city. Due to the ongoing damage done to the voice of his most blessed form during our long sleep, Vyrabron was forced to assume the shape of Karheem, a senior warrior serving the caravan. The subservient role was not exactly what we wished for, but one for which his silence can be attributed.

Upon entry into the city of Irrakam, Vyrabron and I took seperate paths in order to ensure that our intelligence gathering might be more widely spread. Since the writing of this we shall have rejoined forces and will have moved on in our efforts to further progress the work of our lord, long may his reign be. That being, here is a detailed log of the events that have occured to Vaahnzerekh, infiltrator of the fifteenth house.
    Last edited by Herald of the Storm; 02-17-12 at 01:03 PM.