Silver
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6"0' / 170
    Job
    Wanderer

Some Althy Characters [Page Stretch]

[This thread might stretch your page, you might want to crtl + (-) to zoom out <3 ]

So yeah. Whoever sees this thread probably won't remember me so I'm just going to say I like drawing. I got into art school and I'll be attending in the fall for a BFA as a Game Arts Program with a concentration in concept art. It is a very demanding school and I really want to succeed so I've been trying to sketch often. Since I've been reading a lot of profiles I decided I could do some sketches of some of the prominent Althanas characters. And some of mine of course :P I've got a few already and I thought I would share since people seem to like this kind of stuff. Now I sketched just a few that I ran into and some that I liked, there where a few I wanted to draw but I either couldn't find a profile link or their appearance description was a little small. They're probably totally butchered so I apologize in advance, lets just say I used some license to fill in the gaps :P The characters are : Fatina(mine), Sylvan(mine), Visla, (Anita?), Letho, Jasmine, Sei, Cassandra, and Heart of Zaga (mine).

Please let me know if I got close at all or not, I probably won't fix it anyway :P I'm always curious to know what people think of interpretations.

Last edited by Melancor; 06-04-12 at 01:29 AM.

The wicked arrogantly hunt down the weak.
    Let them be caught in the evil they plan for others.
    Lord, make them feel true terror,
    Let them remember that they are naught but men.