Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

Take me away

Quote Originally Posted by piece of paper in the ship.
    Who I am isn't important, you'd be much better off asking what I am trying to do. I can hear your wishes, your dreams. I know that you long to be someone important, to accomplish something that matters. Throughout time and space your words and thoughts find me, from all corners of the universe. I finally found a way to satiate your thirst, a very special vessel that will make your dreams come true. This ship is yours now, though it will automatically stop to pick up several others. I hope that somewhere out there you find what you are looking for.

T.M.

Here's the plan. I want several other people in on this, so yeah...join! Basically our characters are from anywhere you can imagine. The only thing they must have in common is the want to do something incredible. We are basically being given a time machine, based somewhat on the Tardis (not in appearance, just what it can do.) We will be picked up one by one and then the adventure begins. I am completely open to any ideas about where/when we will travel to. Keep in mind we will be forced to figure out how to work this thing as we have no chaperon. This thing is ours.
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 09-01-12 at 04:51 PM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon