Hi there, I'm looking for some help on my character's introductory quest (Land of Pointed Teeth.) The story is that his family, along with some others, managed to escape from Raiaera before Xem'zun's hammer came down, but had an unfortunate voyage and are just now landing on the south-western side of Corone.

I'm looking for an experienced character (preferably a higher level, though IC experience is more important) who has a reason to be in or around Gisela, would know a fair amount of details about what happened in Raiaera, and who is either a criminal or has connections to Corone's elite military (this may seem like odd criteria, but it is important to my character's story).

The plan is that we establish independent storylines and eventually meet up, though the meeting may bring about the conclusion of the story.

Hope I'm not being too picky... if you're interested and your character can fit in, please post with a brief description of what your character would be doing in/around Gisela.