Adonis smirked as the freak roared in front of him, His sword had embedded itself deep within the freaks stomach. The sound it made burying itself within the freaks stomach made Adonis full of joy, and evil cackle erupted from his mouth. He applied a tighter grip on the sword and pulled it out. He looked up at the freak as the Maul was coming down on top of him, the same maul that had turned his head to jello not to long ago.

There was an incoherent chortle come from within Adonis' mind as he quickly shoulder rolled to the side and snapped his fingers, creating an unwall in front of the Maul slamming it into the ground. The force was so severe it shook the arena and sent Adonis flying back from the pure concussive force. The freak on the other hand just kept looking at the ground, chuckling as his eyes came back up to meet Adonis.

“You got some guts kid, shame I have to spray them across the ground” The freak said as he now faced Adonis.

“Meatsack, let me handle him. You will only get yourself killed.”

“Who are you!” Adonis cried out in frustration as he got up to one knee and got ready to sprint full force into the freak.

“By your tongue? Many call me an Oni, others call me a Demon, but what I really am? Is your only chance at winning this! So consent to me taking over your body”

“Fine, I consent. Only if I get control back after the tournament” Adonis nodded as he took off like a shot towards the freak, sword at the ready to slash through the freaks skin. The freak stood still, not moving even though Adonis was charging him head on.

“Bad move” The freak chuckled as two more arms erupted from his stomach and impaled Adonis, they seemed to latch on to something inside of him. “Mmm, you have Juicy kidneys...” He licked his lips as he stared into Adonis' eyes.

He brought the Maul back up above his head and began to bring it down as strong as he could. Adonis grinned as a white light was briefly visible under his feet. When the light disappeared a wall of dirt erupted from under neath him propelling him upwards. However it was too slow, the Maul connected with Adonis' skull shattering it, it continued to pass through Adonis as the wall beneath his feet pushed him upwards.

The wall crumbled and Adonis, or what was left of him, took to the air. His left arm and leg crossed the arena and splattered against a wall and created a beautiful blood splatter. The right side landed in front of Arden, the man who had saved Adonis before, and slid to a stop leaving a blood smear on the floor.

The was cries of fear, panic, and excitement from all over the walls as a brilliant spray of blood was left all over the arena. Blood and gore was raining from the sky as the freak could be seen standing, drenched in blood, feasting on Adonis' kidneys

“I was right, his kidneys were juicy” He broke out in maniacal laughter as a spine landed on the floor in front of him. “I did say I would spray your guts everywhere”