Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

She fell. Her feet hit something hard and soon she was flying. The mystic’s arms fell before her to catch the fall, and sharp pain radiated throughout her body as gravel imbedded itself in her flesh. She pushed hard against the ground, willing herself to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were familiar faces in the dungeons, some she hoped to defeat, some she hoped to fight alongside, and some she hoped to avoid altogether. Kyla took it all in, swearing not to touch Arden unless given no choice. Not only was he a good man who was well respected within the knights, but Kyla owed him everything after he stopped her death at the hands of William Arcus.

When the barrier lowered the combatants began to square off before Kyla could adjust to the rainbows that filled the room. The mystic stood stunned for a moment as the crowd began to pile onto the steps behind her. The young mother played the possible scenarios in her mind, figuring her best shot would be to bide her time.

The girl made a mad dash for the cells lining the back wall of the dungeon, swinging open a heavy iron door and entering the space. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Arden making a move for Talen, a former teammate. She had no ill will towards the child-sized man, but even her own life meant less now than The Hound’s. For now though, the man seemed capable of handling himself.

Across the cell she noticed two players from the first round, a terrifying creature and a young girl. Kyla’s mind immediately raced with thoughts of revenge. If she accomplished nothing else in this battle, Resolve’s soul would inhabit Sophia’s Mane by the time the walls fell.

The girl stepped back, hidden behind the bars, but left the door open. It was unclear who might have seen her enter, but hiding was the least important part of her plan. This round would be different, Kyla would not be caught off guard.

On the steps Anita whispered, “So she’s going to hide in a cell inside the cell?” Her disappointment was obvious, her face showing clear disgust.

Emma smiled, “I think she has a plan.”

Ella sat with her brow furrowed, staring at her lap. Her voice was deeper than normal, tinged with anger and sadness. “I hope she dies already, she owes me a coin.”
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 10-12-13 at 11:37 PM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon