Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    Ashla watched- ...Well, whatever that was... Race towards her. She knew that she should scram, and fast! She could no nothing but either run or be killed. Ashla hated to admit that, but now it was her only choice. Ashla scrambled past whatever sorcery was headed towards her just barely! She stood up in an unorderly mess and glanced once more at her opponent. Ashla was cold, wet, and feeling just plain exhausted; she was bleeding in some places, and her throat felt stiff. Her arm was swollen by now, and it was her next plan to get to a medical center as soon as possible. How she wished he would never get away with this.

Her eyes were glowing their icy color, granting this man his wish to see her Icebreaker eyes in flame. She growled beneath her teeth, "You'll pay for this..." And she turned tail and ran under the thick rain; her sword was on the ground someplace else, but she would come for that again later. Now, she had lost. As embarrassing and disgracing as it was for her, Ashla had lost. At least she had been able to keep her life...

So it was that within the deep rain inside a thick forest of Raiaera; a short but violent fight had accrued that proved that sometimes, determination alone won't get you where you want to be. And that was that.
    Last edited by Ashla; 12-02-13 at 01:21 PM.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.