Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    Ashla's first reaction to seeing Kyla throw the apple away was Hey! That was my apple!!! However, when she started counting Ashla immediately bent down into position. When Kyla said "two", Ashla closed her eyes and preserved her energy, she had to win this! She was surprised that out of anybody, an opponent of her's in the league found a friend in her. Ashla was bad at finding good company, many of the people she would have considered friends had turned out to be traitors or enemies instead, even Iris had betrayed her down the road... The only friends she had truly found were her best friend Julius Tabor, and her companion Black Shadow. Aside that there was nobody. Seeing that a strong person who happened to be a member of the famous Ixian Knights Ashla had heard about just gave her such a kind compliment and offered her assistance if she needed; Ashla was too grateful... However, she still wanted to win...

"Three."

BAM! They were off! At first, Ashla kept a close pace with Kyla; but later, when they reached shorter grasses, she took off like a rocket! Ashla's head dropped while she was still running, Of course... She's a member of the Ixian Knights, of course she's faster than me! I'm gonna flunk! The last battle she had faced Ashla had lost at. Now it was two fights and one win for her; the two men who had won were shadows of evil over Ashla's pride. One of them, a dark assassin, had given her an unfair fight while the other prideful jerk had won by a thread of luck in her eyes. Ashla lifted her with her eye's blazing ice blue, I will not lose to this! No! Never! This is probably my last chance to prove to them that... Ashla's determination allowed the release of adrenaline and she went even faster than her usual. She had adopted the traits of agility from her mother, which meant her speed was good as well. However, this Kyla girl still seemed out of her reach. However, Ashla turned a corner with her feet running out of control to see her opponent pick herself up from tripping over a rock. Ha! Has! Sucker!! Ashla immediately regretted thinking that. She growled, trying not to let the site of her standing up frighten her and she pushed herself on. She had been too busy focusing on running to realize how tired she was up until now. Her throat felt like it was on fire, her legs felt like jelly, and she had sweat beating down her forehead. I can't loose! Not now, not ever! Ashla kept pushing herself to the door only seconds ahead of her, she heard he footsteps of her opponent a heartbeat close her. Ashla's eyes contained their icy glow once again as she growled in her own intensity.

... And the winner was... ... ...

Kyla got there several seconds before Ashla. It was close, but she still lost...

No! Ashla hit the wall with her fist as she slowed herself down coming up to it. I freaking lost again! Ashla clenched her eyes shut and numbed the portion of the wall her other hand landed on. I'm so weak! Pathetic! Why?! Ashla growled and her thoughts escaped her, "I'm weak I tell you... Weak..." Her eyes were cluttered with water over her loss, aside that elf guy she met on the beach ... She was the worst fighter here.
    Last edited by Ashla; 01-06-14 at 09:57 PM.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.