I'm planning a series of quests that will involve the reformation team first building the dynamic of the team and then completing some missions (some Ixian approved, some not so much). Post here if you are planning to participate and I will have the first thread up shortly. Lets have some fun being the baddest of the good guys

Getting to know you- The first official Reformation team thread. This will involve the team coming together for the first time but will be open to any member of the knight for cameos. The goal here is to establish the dynamic of the group and allow an IC chance to deal with any issues that may exist between characters based on former information or cultural differences.

Training threads- this will include cameos from all of the Ixian trainers, if there is a new skill you'd like your character to learn then this is the time to do it. This will also be an excellent chance to get some exp.

Procuring supplies- I'd like ideas here for interesting items we may go in search of. I do have a need to visit Alerar for supplies, but I'm open to helping secure anything someone else needs. You do not have to be on the team to take part in this, but Reformation team will have first dibs.

Financing the operation- This is where the expertise of our former baddies will come in quite handy. We don't want to have to run to Sei for financing all the time. I have some plans for this, but am open to more ideas if they come.