As discussed here, the Trading Company is interested in the opportunities provided by the war with Eiskalt, but to capitalise on that, will need to set up a shop and make our suite of facilities and craftsmen available. I'm posting here to work out the details, show the provenance of and access to TC resources, and work out any issues/purchases we'll need to make everything legit (figured it was the best place for it; sorry if I messed up :/ ). Invetisto, I have taken some liberties when describing these items, so please inform me if they deviate from what you originally had in mind so that I can fix them accordingly (or if I am simply missing information). Once this is sorted out, I assume that we can create a thread in the Black Market, move this information there, keep it updated, and handle our transactions from there.

Facilities

• Forge: located just outside of Radasanth. It includes a hearth, a couple of anvils, slack tubs, cooling ovens, draw plate, die and sand moulds, mill-powered drill/saw/lathe, hand tools, and storage. It is large enough to allow three smiths and a couple of apprentices to work at the same time. NPCs involved are Ian (an accomplished smith) and two apprentices. First appeared in the thread: [The Trading Company] A New Face...
  • Stables: unknown location, appears only in the TC PG forum. The facilities boast pastures in which to manage herds and breeding programs, as well as structures in which to provide shelter for the animals and in which to store mounts/beasts of burden for work. Currently empty.
  • Testing facilities: unknown location, appears only in the TC forum. These facilities provide a place and space in which to try out/practice with new inventions, be it ballistics testing, armour proofing, putting a machine through its paces, stress tests, or something more obscure.

Resources:

• Iron (ongoing. On completion, ongoing threads will yield resources to the TC as spoils, which will allow us to make items from them more cheaply, and thus sell them at a lower price).
  • Copper (ongoing).
  • Tin (ongoing).
  • Silver (ongoing).
  • Elemental crystals (ongoing?): apart from the acquisition thread, the TC also has a supplier of these crystals. Information on the NPC and the crystals themselves are given here.
  • Timber: the TC has an agreement with this NPC, which allows them access to timber resources from Balbadoa Woods. Location and available wood types unknown. Furthermore, as this NPC acts as a guardian of the woods, it is unlikely that it will allow unrestricted logging, so perhaps there should be an a restriction on how frequently we can acquire wood from this source (which would require us to utilise more expensive suppliers in the mean time).