Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile

Shards of a Perfect Gem (Solo)

"F-Fina-a-lllly... H-ave h-h--her-r..."

Bloodied once again, aching all over, currently in tears, a young woman panted as she withered over her prize. A young child, a baby in fact, cried out from a basket. Her mother replied.

"I-it's oka-a-ay, H-annuh. The b-bad people - gone n-now..." She pulled the shaking baby out, wrapping it in an extra blanket, and just kept holding her as tears fell. In her own exhaustion, the wounded mother found the strength still to comfort her frightened infant.

Feeling herself rapidly going faint, she lay down. She pulled another blanket from the basket and made a bed for her baby. The mother curled up next to her child. A single, weary arm wrapped protectively around her. She still felt the nausea, the stinging, the internal shock. She shallowly echoed comfort to her child. "I let m-mnever let... happen... again... ..."

"I swear it."

~~~

Raiarea always promised to be an eventful place to be, even if all seemed to be in order. It was in a regular place to be. In a common restaurant, in a common street... heck would break loose...

Under a shabby looking oak building, a young woman played with her child who was safely settled in a basket. Dust collected on the mother's black boots as she happily scuffed in her seat. She chuckled as she pulled a hand into the basket, a baby giggled inside.

It seemed like the perfect picture, but it was doomed to be torn off the canvas...
    Last edited by Ashla; 01-02-15 at 10:52 AM.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.