Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Try the Priest

The House of Cards, Red Forest, Raiaera

It had been a while since the scholar had been on a mission, his last being a recruitment of an assassin by the name of Joseph. The whole escapade had been...interesting. Bored out of his skull Vincent had decided to mix things up, adopting the name Pirelli and acting quite the maniac as he taunted the assassin he had called on his own life. Somehow it had managed to work, and the young killer had agreed to join the scholar and return to the base.

Moving him in wasn't very hard, the man had lived a very nomadic lifestyle peddling his wares as he went. He simply hawked his wares as they traveled and by the time they had landed in Raiaera the merchants pockets were loaded with more coin than he knew what to do with. The trip through Raiaera was difficult however, filled with roving undead and bandits the two did not have it easy. When they reached the edge of the forest Vincent had to pull out documentation to show that he was cleared into the forest, and then the two sprinted to the clearing that housed their base.

Joseph has found himself a room and moved in quickly and had begun what Vince called the “Period of Seclusion,” where new recruits withdrew to their rooms except for bathing and eating. Vincent had spent several months locked away in the library studying when he had first moved in. He would have left the man to his own devices, however the most destructive force in Vincent’s life walked into his “Nest” while he was taking a nap.

“Vincent…” she cooed softly as she strode across the room, expertly stepping over books strewn around the room. “Wake up sunshine,” she continued as she arrived to his chair. Vincent replied with a light snore indicating he was still asleep and had in fact not heard her. Growling the seeress grasped the back of the chair he was sitting in and flung it to the ground taking the scholar with it.

“Fuck!” Vincent growled as he sprung to his feet almost instantly. He took ten seconds to gauge his surroundings before his eyes set on Leona. “What the fuck boss!” he growled running a hand through his messy mane of blonde hair.

“I tried being nice but you didn't wake up!” she replied shrugging.

“You couldn't have just shake my shoulder or something?” the scholar inquired cocking his head to one side slightly.

“Do I look like I want you to get turned into a pie?” she replied glaring at him.

“Pie...Wh-” Vincent stopped himself before he asked the question. “What do you need boss?”

“Well Vincent, I need you to take our new operative out on a field te
    Last edited by Cards of Fate; 03-30-15 at 05:37 PM.