Vincent paused as he pondered the question. What did he want? The simple question had a slightly deeper context to him. What he wanted was answers. Stella claimed to come from the sky, but that was impossible. Nothing could live in space, right? every moment he spent with Stella seemed to be another headache in regards to him sorting something else out. First there was the language barrier, then the emotion talks. Everything was...difficult with Stella. Yet as he watched the little munchkin dig into some starfruit covered in sugar, cooing happily with every bite in he silly star language he couldn't help but grin.

This must be what having a little sister felt like, and he didn't quite mind.

"Well Stella." he paused as he sorted out his thoughts. "I want what's best for you, and I don't know the specifics of our trip, but if we do end up getting separated I would like to teach you just a little more common. You still struggle with asking questions like wheres the bathroom, I don't want you lost in Alerar without knowing where to take care of your business." The scholar chuckled at his joke a bit, lips curling up into a slight smirk as he rose from his seat. "If you like that fruit I have a special surprise for you." he rose and left the starling to devour her fruit. He strutted over to the kitchen throwing the door open with confidence.

The entire kitchen had been completely refurbished, months of hard work finally paying off as he looked around. He found the icebox in the back and quickly scampered over to it as he threw the door open and peered in. A small metal bucket filled with a golden mound of frozen dairy stared back at him. "Thank goodness you're still here. I was half worried Ioder or Alyssa would have pilfered you..." he muttered excitedly as he extracted the precious cargo. He had been on "Bring his favorite foods from earth to Althanas" kick with things such as pizza, tacos, soda, and now ice cream. While he had read something about a similar dish in Salvar and had made it his goal to better it and make true ice cream. Something worthy of being served at a Braums.

He quickly pulled out a spoon from a nearby drawer and slammed it shut with a metallic clang as he exited and shot a beaming grin at Stella. "You're going to love this! It's honey flavored..."