Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Glacier Blue
    Build
    6'4" - 245 lbs.
    Job
    Manipulation of Your Mind

“Fucking hell,” was all Logan could say. Unsurprisingly, Max’s actions had pinned him into a corner he would be unable to pull himself out of, and seemingly as if on cue shouted for the psion’s help. “Leave it to the telepath to rescue the criminal in distress,” he grumbled to himself.

There was no love lost between Max and Logan. Their timeline as friend and foe went back further than most lifespans on Althanas, and their history was riddled with strategic successes and utter failures. The psion shook his head silently, but as always they’d figure out a way. At least he would, and so he did.

He ran to Drusilia’s side, who had by then already made her way to her feet. She staggered slightly and Logan caught her. He steadied her, and then pointed toward the dopplegangers. “Look Dru, I know you’re hurting and shit’s a mess, but this is just how it goes with Max and I. We’re a mess. An absolute hot fuckin’ mess of a pair, but we always get the job done.”

She nodded silently; enough of a response for Logan to take a deep breath before he continued, “but we can’t complete this job without you being okay. Are you good?”

The drow surveyed her injuries quickly before nodding again, “I’ll be fine. Let’s end this fucker.”

Logan smirked. The drow’s demeanor certainly grew on him over their time together. There was definitely an appreciation for her soldier’s mentality and never say die attitude. Then again, both of those traits were ones he was well known for as well, so perhaps he saw glimpses of himself in her. Either way, he considered a friend by that point.

Max was in a puddle of coughed up blood, but still managed to cover the majority of his body by curling up into a fetal position. Normally, the psion would take the opportunity to make a snide remark about Dirks taking it like a man, but the situation was anything but normal and so he kept the thought to himself.

A quick survey of the situation left him with only one idea. “Dru, ready an arrow and keep it pointed at my head. Let fly when I give you the signal,” he said as he watched Dirks being pummeled more and more.

Drusilia opened her mouth to respond, but before she did a quiet thought pierced her mind, ”Trust me.”

The psion sprinted from his position toward the Kargoosh trio. Behind him, Drusilia held the bow remarkably steady as she followed his movements. Both blades seemed to dance in the air around him, the sunlight glimmering about the entrance to the grove, but really they were just an effect.

It took the dopplegangers only a few moments to respond to the charging assailant. Lily was the first to break their formation as she leaped into the air, claws forming at the ends of her fingers. Logan spotted the attack amidst the flurry of his blades, and managed to spin his body just right to avoid them. As he smashed into the Lily fake, the blades merely a distraction, he grabbed her tight.

Logan spun the fake around, his back to the other dopplegangers and Dirks. The whole time Drusilia followed his movements, even as his bladed flailed about beside and before him. She wanted to let the arrow fly then, but she held it. Then she heard it, the faint audible sound of his telepathy, ”now.”

She unleashed three arrows in succession. The first thudded into the back of the fake, burrowing far enough the tip pierced through the other side. The second landed square into the back of her head and out through the opened mouth cavity, deflecting partway through and thankfully angled upward away from the psion. The third missed both Logan and the fake entirely.

“Two out of three ain’t bad,” she quietly mumbled to herself.

Logan pulled the fake to his chest in a tight hug. He wasn’t sure what the final battle would be like with Pode or her minions, but he wanted to hold Lily one last time. The doppleganger phazed one final time as the limp form of a bunny slipped from his grip and dropped to the ground beneath.

The psion turned his attention to the other two fakes. Godhand Striker was bearing down on him, and Starlynn continued to have her way with Dirks’ nearly limp body. There wasn’t much time left.
    Last edited by Logan; 03-23-15 at 04:00 PM.
    Dying to himself, - Level 1/2
    Led to a new creation. Level 3
    The form remained - Level 4
    The foundation was rebuilt - Level 5
    The House rebuilt. - Level 6

2015 - 1/2 of Adventurer's Crown Round 2 Guest Team w/ Max Dirks, Althy Day Superlatives: Character - Best Personality, Writer - Hardest Worker
    2016 - 1/2 of Best IC Partners w/ Max Dirks, Mr. Althanas

{Record keeping for me: A Talymer longbow with 40 enchanted arrows purchased here,
    a box of cakes/muffins given here,
    Fools Rush In earned here,
    Dreamer's Helm earned here,
    Might of Moxxilus earned here,
    Sloth purchased here.
    }