"Well, I have to say, this was a request I did not expect to receive," Zack Blaze shrugged as he stood in the empty room, "and you are sure that you did not want any special arena? Just the two of us here, in an empty Pagoda room, one on one?"

"Our last match ended quite abruptly," the answer came from the orange haired man standing before Zack. The long white cloth draped around the right shoulder of the warrior laid dormant at his side and did well to conceal any weapons on the entire half of the Mystic. "I feel I owe it to myself and to you that we have this rematch. There was also the matter of Ixian Castle, but I felt you would have denied a contest such as this anywhere but your own grounds."

"Heh, not a bad assumption, Orloogie," Zack smiled at the man who conquered Corone and scratched the back of his head, "Guess there's no fooling the great 'Silence' Sei with false pretenses and whatnot, eh? I already beat you once, and you expect me to believe you wouldn't run away once I got the upper hand again? At least this way, the whole world will believe me when I beat you here in the Three Stock. Nobody took my victory over you seriously when you disappeared on me."

"My apologies for that," Zack could see the balled up fist of the Mystic shake. Something was eating away at the leader of the Ixian Knights and it was not the juvenile taunts of the street fighter. "If this is where I must defeat you, then so be it."

Zack tapped his foot against the redwood boards and crossed his arms. "Yeah yeah, just try your best not to completely damage my Three Stock, okay? I just had the thing repaired and moved to Alerar and I know what kind of damage you can do after watching what you did to Tobias Slut. I'm a bit more cautious than that guy though. For one, I tend to not like getting my ass handed to me. So if you don't mind, how about we get this over with?"

Sei Orlouge nodded and with that, Zack Blaze darted towards the master of Castle Ixia, a fist raised in the air as if to to strike at his face.