Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

The man led the two through the worn down roads, littered with the bodies if the monsters from the attack just hours before. The townspeople had already begun te cleaning of the bodies but had yet to complete the tedious task. Black Shadow's senses were at an all time high upon seeing the creatures, all of which were new to him. There was a trail of blood leading off into one alley, and as the three passed by the lifeless corpse of man sat leaning against the wall.

Black Shadow knew there was something wrong here, but as much as he wanted to help, that was not why they were here. The man led Black Shadow and Gavener to a building near the center if the village. Its stone walls showed many years of wear and te building was not even a hint if its former glory.

"Ask te front desk about te tower. They 'an help you wit your, uh... Quest." The man said as he opened the door. Once Black Shadow and Gavener entered the building the doors shut and left them alone. Black Sjadow rounded the corner, spotting a woman sitting at a desk. Standing talking to her were two men, one appeared to be an angel, or at least half if one, and the other a monk.

There was something odd about the two, and this caused Black Shadow to become suspicious. Black Sjadow hurried to the trio, hoping they would not leave before he ha a chance to speak. Gavner followed behind him, noticing the men aswell.
    Last edited by black shadow; 10-21-15 at 06:35 AM.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~