Thread: I'll always have you in my sights.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EXP: 12,177, Level: 4
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 1,823
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,823
    GP

Name
    Alyssa Dianne Snow
    Race
    Homunculus
    Hair Color
    Platinum Blonde
    Eye Color
    Pale Blue-Green
    Build
    5'6"/125lbs
    Job
    Empress of the Tarot Hierarchy

View Profile

I'll always have you in my sights.

"So please, my love, do not let me pull the trigger."

Art By: Nachomolina @ Deviantart.com

Boats. They held a fond memory for Alyssa. She remembered the first time she ever experienced one. Only a few years ago, she and a young man from a foreign place sailed to the desert nation of Fallien. His smile and quick wit helped put her at ease during rough waters. When the sails were full and the seas were calm, he shared tidbits of his personal experience. Back then, so much was new to Alyssa that every word off the tip of his tongue hooked her. She wanted to know more. She wanted answers to so many simple questions.

Now, she sat in silence stowed away with inanimate, yet always shifting objects. The slosh of gained water did not calm her during the rough seas. Full sails and calm depths yielded nothing new. Her company of crates, barrels, and sacks kept to themselves: dull, boring. Muted and rehearsed words from the crew above barely escaped past the dripping planks. Yet as she sat patiently waiting, Alyssa's mind remained hooked on him. She wanted to know more and this time, the questions were not as simple.

Equally, the answers would not be so easily waned.

Two words - a question - continued to repeat in her mind like a maddening chant. Two words that hungered for an insatiable amount to slake them:

"Why, Tobias?"

Tenative Solo. Open by invite only.