The sun was slowly falling in the sky, the sunset beautiful as ever. The sky splashed with colors of oranges, reds, purples, pinks a hit of blues and whites left over from that had just been had. The fall breeze was nice since the days climate had been fairly decent to the people of Althanas today, warm with a cool breeze. The streets were rather busy earlier today but the traffic of bodies was slowly starting to dwindle in numbers as the day drew to a close.

Finally making it to the tavern also known as the Promenade I pushed the door open a little more forcefully than I should have as it hit of the wall causing me to earn a scowl from some of the people inside. Raising my hands up a giggle left my red ample lips as I made my way to the bar placing my order or red wine and two shots of whiskey dark of course. Tossing some coins on the bar I walked over well more like two stepped as I hummed a delightful melody that had been stuck in my mind all day. Goodness how annoyingly cheery I was maybe it was for the simple fact of actually making a friend if that is what you wanna call defending someone from bullies but hey it was still a start right?

The drinks arrived to my table as another giggle slipped my lips ending in a sigh as I eyed the two shots and my glass of wine. Ditching my usual attire I wore dark washed out denim skinny jeans with brow boots that were leather heeled and stopped mid shin, I work a white tank top and a white cardigan that almost looked like a blaze cinched at the waist with a brown belt. My usually long corkscrewed chocolate brown locks were up in a messy bun with a few single strand framing my face.

Taking the first shot and tossing it back down my throat as the burning sensation flowed down my throat and into my stomach, a warming sensation spread threw my entire body causing me to shiver. Before I could hesitate the second shot followed the first and a large gulp from my wine I took to chase the liquid down. "I am going to power drink not only because I am bored and severally lonely because today is the anniversary of my mothers death." Lifting my wine glass to my lips I took another large drink and setting the glass back down and ordering two more shots as the bell chimed above the door signaling that another customer had entered.