McKinley watched with disbelief shining in her piercing blue orbs as she watched the male known as Logan, her mouth hung slightly open at the sight before her. Nymeria hunkered down in a stance that showed her shoulders are ridged and she was down in a pouncing stance. Though when the bread was offered at first she could see in her wolf's amber eyes that she was going to refuse but with a little bump from her companion urged her to take the bread timidly but quickly. A small smile danced across Kinley's pink lips as she glanced back up at Logan before taking a slow drag of her spiked hot cocoa. The mountain of a man that stood before her looked all but too familiar as the smile on her lips grew a bit larger. Though with a glance to the to the small girl next to him she was unsure of the female but she could never forget John, he was the first person she encounter when she stumbled into this place.

"Hello John, it- it's nice to see you again.." Her voice was gentle yet oddly enough louder than usual as she looked towards Logan as he offered her the bread. She went to object but just as if on que her stomach growled rather loudly, the sound of her laughter filled around her. Tearing off a piece she popped it into her mouth chewing slowly, "Nymeria her name is Nymeria; Nym for short." Glancing down at the wolf another smile caressed her lips as the brindle colored wolfs head shot up at the sound of her name. Cocking her head to the side she made a soft chuffing sound.

Her cheeks flushed with a soft pink color as he spoke about Kinley and her situation that she had taken care of for now. "I have also told Logan that I don't wish to be a burden but thank you kindly for offering your services." She glanced towards Logan giving him a playful glare before popping another piece of the bread in her mouth. When the young woman was introduced, Kinley dusted her hand off on her jeans before holding it out to the girl. "Lovely to meet you Hawl, you can call me McKinley or Kinley." Clasping her hand around the girls, she gently shook her hand before releasing it from her grasp. A nudge in her side brought her attention back to her dire wolf, the full on begging look was coming out as a small giggle parted her plush lips. "Oh fine you bottomless pit here." Holding out half of her remaining bread the wolf took it with out a second glance.