Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    20 inches height & 30lbs
    Job
    Student

View Profile

The Fox at in Sakuhin

“Kitsune Aoimoku!” was heard across the village of Sakuhin (Peace). The village was a quite village most of the time. Sakuhin was surrounded by forests and the village itself had many old Japanese style homes. It’s inhabitants were many of the mythical creatures that have been thought up throughout earths history. However the normal fantasy creatures; Humans, dwarves, elves, orcs, goblins, vampires, zombies, werewolves, and dragons were nowhere to be seen. That’s because they can’t live on this continent. This continent is a continent that houses the spiritual entities that was thought up on earth. The most common of these are the Shinigami, the Fox Spirits, the Angels, the Demons, the Banshees, the Hippogriffs, the Kappas, the Ents, the Incubus/Succubus, and The Phoenixes. There are many more but none reach the numbers of these groups and each group makes up a clan. Sakuhin is the only location where all the clans can come together. It is also where the Council of Clans meet. This council consists of the heads of every clan on the continent. They make the general rules that all clans must follow and they meet in Sakuhin monthly. When they are not in Sakuhin they are in their clans village which is named after their Clan.

So what had broken the silence of this peaceful village? The Aoimoku no Ichino no Kitsune, Kitsune Aoimoku. Said red fox spirit slunk through the back alleys of Sakuhin as he tried to hide from he shop owner that he just pranked. The Kappa treated Aoimoku like a god, something that Aoimoku hated. So, he decided it would be funny to cover the floor in a slippery resin that he made. This made all the customers that entered the store slip and slide all over the place. It was actually funny to see one of the stoic hippogriffs try to stay on his feet and still attempt to seem regal. So much so that Aoimoku couldn’t help but to release a snort. it was because of this snort that he was caught. He slid from the store with practiced ease as the kappa store owner tried to give chase only to fall flat on her face, her bald head visible to all as her hat fell off on impact.

Aoimoku looked around the alleyway until he found what he was looking for. An empty trash can with an opened he slunk his way into the can as quietly as possible. Just in time too as the kappa appeared at the entrance of the alley. He looked around the alley for a few seconds in hope of spotting the troublemaker but didn’t see him so continued on down the main street. After a few more minutes Aoimoku stuck his head out of the top of the can and looked around, he then started to chuckle.

“Baka (Stupid) Kappa,” Aoimoku said with a smile. “Maybe he won’t treat me like a god anymore.” Aoimoku then frowned as his ears laid back and his tail drooped “Who am I kidding, I’ll always be treated like a god. After all, I’m the only blue eyed fox spirit.” As Aoimoku walked down the street on his way to the Kitsune compound everyone gave him a bow and stepped out of his way out of both respect and fear. This just made Aoimoku sigh even more before he held his head high like he was taught to do and kept going until he reached the Kitsune compound. Inside the compound there were many red foxes. They were all fox spirits like him. However the majority had multiple tails with two, three, and five being the most popular. There were a few kits that had one tail like himself but they were a lot younger then him. Most of the other one tails were older then him and didn’t want to interact with him. Those that were his age thought of him as a god and never even interacted with him because of it. As he made his way towards his home a friendly voice called out to him.

“Aoimoku-kun! O-genki ka? (How are you?)” Aoimoku turned around and saw a giant white fox with nine tails behind it. The stood at five feet tall. This was Inari, the head of the Kitsune Clan.

“Inari-sama!” Aoimoku called with a smile, “Hai, Okagemasama de (Yes, I’m fine thanks to you and God). I haven’t seen you in a long time. O-genki ka?”

Inari smiled down at the young fox. “Hai, Okagemasama de.” He then gave a smirk that made a shiver go down Aoimoku’s spine. “I had just come into town when I saw a kappa named Yuri Kireina run past shouting, ‘Where is that fox so I can skin him!’ You wouldn’t have anything to do with that would you?”

Aoimoku hung his head and folded his ears back and tucked his tail between his legs as he nodded. Inari glared at him and asked, “What did you do?”

Aoimoku hung his head lower and said, “I kind of put some of my surippu on the floor of her shop.”

Inari’s glare hardened, “And why did you put Surippu on the floor of Yuri-san’s floor?”

Aoimoku sighed, “She was treating me like a god, I wanted her to see me as another fox spirit. So I pulled the prank to try to get her to think differently.”

Inari sighed but then smirked, “Well it was an ingenious prank.” He then gave a smirk that would make most fox spirits run but Aoimoku knew what would happen if he did so he stayed put. “Now come, you can tell me the results after you clean the shop from top to bottom. “ Aoimoku was about to protest but Inari interrupted, “And maybe after the shop is cleaned we can go out to get some Barbeque at Shienlos. Who knows, we might get Hana as the waitress.” Inari laughed as Aoimoku sputtered as they started to head off to Utsukushii Zakka-ten.
    Last edited by kitsune; 03-18-16 at 04:53 PM.