It's about time I upgraded Eiskalt! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm currently working on my little country's wiki and lore again! I'm currently working on new key locations, the government system, bestiary, upgrading history and culture, and factions. I was wondering if anyone interested could provide tips and advice on this. I have a good idea on where I'm going, but I'm always open to others opinions and advice.

Here's a skim over of what's new:

- The Democracy has finally won over the Monarchy and is Eiskalt's official government. New laws and customs are being laid - and there's a new election going about for the nation's first official chancellor. The broken country is suddenly filled with optimism, and the fragments of the country are beginning to recover. The government has issues running around though concerning disease and malnutrition. There are also talks about what to do about any remaining Neanderthals. For four centuries Eiskalt's Neanderthals have been discriminated against and persecuted. There have been talks of giving the Neanderthals a portion of land and finally leaving them alone - although many elder humans who grew up alienating them disagree. It's an ongoing debate.
- Society is moving on from the set up of small settlements devoted to mining. There are currently five major cities on the map, including a booming settlement just around Stahl Gate. The underground city Felstarke is the official capital of the country. Another city, located in lower areas of elevation, Einfrieren, has become very industrious and is a great place for metalworkers, carpenters, and all crafters to form. These cities are generally guarded by some type of wall. Most walls are lower tier and made of wood and common stone. Felstarke, however, has a large, solid stone wall.
- The country has begun opening up to outsiders more in hopes of encouraging trade and forming new alliances. Stahl City, the growing settlement right next door to Stahl Gate, has become a merchant's dream for trade and culture. - However, be warned, Eiskalt's growing military is still wary. In fact, they are more cautious of danger than ever.
- The disease wreaked forests are being explored and mapped by the government, bounty hunters, and government paid explorers. New creatures and twisted regions are rapidly popping up in the once well known coniferous forests. The large region officially dubbed the Great Immergrün Forest, is an ideal place for traveling adventurers and warriors who are looking for danger and excitement - heck, these adventurers are given rewards for completing quests and mapping areas there!
- Eiskalt's government is planning on creating a unique group of warriors as high tier protectors and guardians of the country. Adept and skilled, these warriors would have at least one warrior posted at every city and settlement. Most government actions concerning these warriors, however, are left in the dark. Rumors do say that they will have standard equipment and that a ranking system including sages and apprentices are included.

~~~

Also, I have a little essay on Felstarke.

A massive city in the mountains and the current capital of Eiskalt, Felstarke is a vast city. A large portion of the city is next to one of many mountains in the upper elevations of Eiskalt, nearby Stahl Gate. In one of the hardest hit places from Briarheart's plague during the war, the city is bordered by a massive, stone wall. This wall has many lookout towers guarded by archers. Inside the city, streets are filled with traders and even farmers. It is a bustling place of trade and agriculture.

However, this is literally only scratching the surface of the city. A majority of things actually happen INSIDE the mountain. Caverns were drilled into the mountain, and there are currently two levels to the mass areas still being drilled into.

The first level is where majority of homes for citizens are located. Stone houses identical in structure, these two story dwellings serve as surprisingly comfortable hearths for families. Since this level of the cavern is only for homes, and not businesses, it actually is the most sanitary place in Eiskalt! Throughout the level is a large, underground river. The fresh water river is a massive asset to daily life.

The second level is separated into two places. The majority of the level has a surprising purpose - with the temperature warm and the river fresh, soil has been introduced and farming has been birthed. Commom underground foods like potatoes, carrots, peanuts, and mushrooms are currently being grown by the millions, supplying not just Felstarke, but the entire upper region of Eiskalt with enough food to fill hungry stomachs for the first time since before the Eiskalt War. Natural, bottleneck Eiskaltian plants also are abundant providers of unique foods found nowhere else in the world.

The second part of the level is the governmental branches. Large homes and government buildings for the entire Eiskaltian Democratic Government can be found here. Once a third level of the city is dug, there are plans to move the government there, alongside building more homes for the ever growing population.