His bushy blacked haired foe leapt to his feet before him. His bangs swaying in the air and his arms waving, not frantically, but defensively. He grabbed the wounded skeletons attention in the best way he could, using the most universal method for surrender a human could show. His hands up in the air, open palmed and unarmed, all he needed now was a flailing white flag.

His posture now reflected that of a surrendering, defeated man, but his dark eyes, black like the midnight sky, hinted at an idea. An opportunity or suggestion that he was an intelligent man, an intellectual who could offer more than just being a brief shed of blood for the streets of Radasanth. There was nothing subtle about his explanation; the begging of a man who while not totally defeated, believed there was nothing to gain from participating in this battle any further.

Disappointing...Is it really ending this way?

Elite lost a degree of spirit, his once radiant persona now disintegrating before them, as his first impressions of such an impressive man quickly waned. Still, the battle already felt somewhat one-sided, for what had they offered in return, but a moment of fiery fun? Elite had only been damaged by his allies own incompetence, and these two men did seem to desire escape beyond that of any real bloodshed.

The tone of his voice felt rather dull and disorientated, but within the monotone rant, he held somewhat of an understanding of Elite's existence. Rayse, while not entirely correct in his assumption of Elite's personality, was not also not entirely wrong. Like a begging peasant before a mighty warlord, he made his point and addressed an appeal towards the battle hardened behemoth that stood over him.

"Incentive?" Elite questioned the man's incorrect belief that Elite has any incentive to combat them in the first place. "You attacked me, albeit foolishly, and I merely replied in due course of violence. I have nothing to lose or gain from this induction."

Elite's fiery eyes glanced over to the bloody, bleeding man on the dirty, dusty, cobbled ground. Lay there like a broken flower trampled by a galloping horse, he looked at an end of which could not be resolved, not without serious treatment.

You did it to yourself...What could you possibly offer me now?

Elite found himself at the crossroads of choice, a moment in which the rest of this situation, the rest of this potential fight, rested within his next choice. Did these men deserve to die? Probably. But what were they originally running from? What did they really have to offer that was more dangerous than all of them combined? Rayse's words hung in his mind, his decision, his choice.

What would Sorian do?

Shinsou's battered body and soul would have to remain on the floor for now. As intriguing as his presence had been during these past few weeks, if he was dead, then there was nothing Elite could do about it now. Elite's momentary glance was about as much sympathy as he was going to get right now, Elite would leave the rest to Sorian.

"Enlighten me, human," Elite didn't surrender his readiness for battle but was all ears. "Please explain to me where you are heading, and of what interest it could really be to me?"