Tilting my head up slightly as the breeze picked up slightly causing the weird scent to invade my nose. My finger tips danced with excitement on my blade as I chewed on my lower lip anxiously. I knew they were getting close as Vince spoke of my sword skills, an almost sinister smile swept across my pink lips. "Wait and see," bouncing on my toes as I could feel the adrenaline washing over my small curved frame. My breathing hitched slightly as my vision slightly blurred, the throbbing in my head slowly returned. Fumbling with my a small pouch tied to my hip I fished out a small vile. It was as if time was against me because I knew the people or things that were tracking us were lurking in the shrubs. Gripping the rubber cork with my teeth spitting it out and chugging down the contents. My face twisted with disgust as the bitter liquid eased my aching head instantly.

Glancing over at the male again, I caught his intense gaze nodding my head at him. A small twig snapped alerting me that whoever it was simply hid in the shrubs. My fingers found their home around the hilt of my blade as I slowly drew it out. My sword was nothing special but it held a special place in my heart as it was my mother's sword that she had made as a girl. Pursing my lips together a did a high pitched whistle waiting to see if Floki had gotten his clumsy self into position. A few moments had passed by and I sent up a silent prayer to Odin that my over grown companion hadn't gotten lost or worse taken out. Another whistle, low and long answered my call as a grin spread across my face.

"Here goes nothing," I murmured to myself.

Slowly these long lengthy human like things came sauntering out of the woods. I had never seen people, or creatures that looked like this pointed ears, long silky hair that billowed with ease in the wind. Their black cloaks were a sharp contrast against the bright colors of forestry behind them. Tightly my head slightly I watched as they moved, they glided as if a boat on sea simply skimming over the water. The leader of the other two was in front his face lowered slightly casting a shadow over his face. It was like he knew I was confused on what he was or questioning simply what the hell was going to happen. His gaze turned upward and met mine, his brightly green colored eyes almost looked like they were shining.

"What the hell..."

Just as spoke Vince breathed out a word that sort of sounded like elves. Glancing at him I than quickly looked back at the trio with curiosity. For a moment nothing seemed to happen as I was starting to get antsy, "what is it that you are here for?"