Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GP

Name
    Puck Epsion
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Hair Color
    Her hair is short, spiked and naturally blonde. Dyed various colors when possible.
    Eye Color
    Mismatched. Left cornflower blue, right chocolate brown.
    Build
    5’9”, 120 lbs.
    Job
    Thief / Tracker

View Profile

The Cat and The Bear [Closed to Puck/John]

Puck Epsion, though no one really knew her last name, was feeling quite sorry for herself at the moment.

It didn’t happen often, but there were times when she was vulnerable to being caught by those that wanted to hunt her down for whatever reason; theft, usually. But the blonde hadn’t me a cell she couldn’t break out of yet, so she mostly looked at going to jail as more of a small vacation. A rest stop, if you will, for her to sleep in her normal half-elf form rather than her kitten form that she favored when gong to sleep by herself. The cell she was in now wasn’t any more impressive than any other, except this one was form fitted into a carriage that was bring pulled by a horse. So…a portable cell, no big deal. The bars were still far apart enough that a minute later she could slip on through if she wanted.

She could, really! Honest! It’s just…

Well, the thief stared stubbornly at the cuffs that adorned her wrists and blew a puff of air up into her bangs. She didn’t know what, but…maybe it was the cuffs that kept the transformation from happening? The cage wasn’t all that roomy and she felt scrunched up in it. She couldn’t even imagine how anyone much bigger would feel trapped inside. With a frustrated growl the woman thrashed around a bit in a miniature tantrum before she lay still, then hopped to her feet and went back to the only entertainment she had; bugging the guy that had managed to catch her.

To be fair he was rather fast on his feet for being built like a castle on legs and his agility caught the thief by surprise. That wasn’t something she simply thought to sooth her own bruised ego; it was something she noted for later when her escape became a bit easier than it was now. ’Don’t underestimate big guys…or at least this bug buy,” was the lesson she’d learned from this encounter. Bending down the half-elf picked up a small twig from the bottom of the portable cell cage thing and threw it at the big guy’s head that was walking alongside the horse.

“Come on man…” Puck whined when she got no response, lagging on the bars as if she were crippled. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, wishing she really did have the capacity to seduce men in some fashion. “Look, we got off on the wrong foot, I get that. I also get that maybe you wanna blame me for our little chase earlier and hey, that’s fine. I accept that. But you’re roughly the size of a mountain and when I saw you coming…well!! How was I supposed to know there was a bounty on me? And for indecent exposure of all things? That, see…that was just a misunderstanding. See, I was with this woman, and her husband came home a day earlier than expected so I had to rush out. And I remembered damn near everything, but my pants…yeah…”

Puck scratched the back of her head, looking rather sheepish. Yeah, that had been a rough time. And after almost three whole days of wooing a single woman. Such a vision!! Dark skin and legs for days. Puck looked off into the distance and smiled at the memory of their days in bed together before forcibly closing them and shaking her head to clear it. No, now was not the time to reminisce. Now was the time to find a chink in this meathead’s armor so she could find a way to escape…and find out why she couldn’t transform into her kitten form.

“Can’t really be my fault, you know,” Puck continued, turning her back on the big guy and leaning on the cage again. “So, sure. You got me for the indecent exposure, and I’m sure the husband has it out for me as well. I mean, isn’t it a crime to leave a woman like that alone for weeks on end just so you can go out hunting with your buddies? Or, you know, whatever he did, I’m not really sure. His wife told me but I wasn’t paying attention. She was wearing this low cut blouse, you see, and…” A beat. “Okay, off topic. But, you had to have seen her, right? I mean, you’d go after that given half the chance, right? You’re big, the girls have got to love you…”

The question went unanswered and Puck hung her head and slid back down the cell bars and onto the floor. Something would come up, she was certain of it. Something always did. The blonde wasn’t sure where this confidence came from but she quirked her lips and resigned herself to the fact that no, there was no way she was going back to her. She’d be guarded around the clock anyways, the thief was sure of it. Though she was also doubly sure she could bust her out if she wanted to, fate somehow deemed this path to be the one she took.

“Could at least talk to me!!” Puck shouted indignantly before throwing another miniature tantrum on the bottom of the portable cage floor. “You strong silent type aren’t as cool as you think you are!!”
    Last edited by Puck Epsion; 08-03-16 at 02:45 PM.