It was a good thing, if not a little frustrating that some of the others were getting on, yet Ayithe as well as the archer had kept to themselves. The men could make friends and decide who was really in charge as much as they liked but it didn't change the fact that order and leadership had already failed to discover this creature.

Not that I really know what my own plan is... If its blood is really not showing, then how on earth do I reveal it? The thought plagued her like an insanity, and right now there was no clear answer.

Vale led the group to the end of the corridor which opened up into a large hall at the rear of the building. Designed with tall slim windows that reach up into the arching ceiling to let in sunlight, a mighty fireplace burned at the far rear of the room, and sat before it, the family and guards. The vast but single room had this ony one entrance, so it seemed to make sense to take safety upon such a room.

Wow, impressive... Ayithe looked around as they all slowed upon entry, no door at the entrance from the corridor, a perfect defensive position, or a back against the wall last stand.

Their foots echoed into the hall as they wandered towards the priest who sat in his red velvet chair. Yet he stood upon their approach and the Butler bowed his head in acknowledgment.

"Halt! Stop right there." The Priest held up his hand flat as his guards stood close to him. "You are close enough, be it in a new group I see, but I am free from taking unnecessary risks."

Vale stepped forward and bowed confidently. "Do not worry, Sir! I respect this boundary you have put up and this will all be over before you know it."

"Yes," he replied holding little hope with the new assignees. "I do hope you impress upon me with this, as one will be significantly compensated."

"Yes, yes. No offense Sir, but we have had this explained thoroughly."

Thoroughly insulted by Vale's impatience and ignorance to respect of his position he scowled with a clear furrowed brow, but he had to accept that these new mercenaries had a fair amount of power in this situation. Begrudgingly he smiled back and accepted this minor inconvenience. "May the power of the Ethereal Sway guide you to your purpose."

Ayithe couldn't help but notice the underlying hatred the priest held of them and their arrival. His hand waved them away with a disgust of them and their attitude. Unfortunately, Vale's rash reply and cocky stance didn't help, but then again, everyone but the bald and armoured new comer had near enough the same stance. It often came with the territory of being who they were, and Ayithe knew in herself she often did the same. She straightened herself up, standing level and straight rather than her usual lean onto the right hip.

The group circled up, sceptical eyebrows raised and ears open to the idea of the first plan of the day.

"Any ideas on how to locate this thing? We could group it and rattle some heads I reckon." Vale shouted his idea quickly before any other suggestions.

"I agree. Separating ourselves would be stupid." The second, punching his own hand in agreement, nodded and looked at the rest. "I guess we all agree?"

"No." Ayithe broke the agreement immediately. "You're all doing exactly what everyone else has done and then failed at. This thing has no real known weakness or display that reveals itself, and we don't even know how many people it has killed to get here. It's patient, it's not taking any risks and we know that much because the priest is still here and no one has left this building since its discovery." The seemed to fall a little silent as she expressed her different opinion, she clearly had a different method of thinking, but she at least had their attention.

"Aye, and what plan would you suggest?" The archer spoke for the first time, seemingly impressed with her own deduction.

"Go on," Vale listened with a pedantic look.

Ayithe continued, "I think we do spilt into groups and draw the bastard into making a move. It won't take a risk against a full group, so let's go into smaller groups and just see how patient it really is."