Pulling the text from his bag, he leafed through it quickly. When he finally had found the right spell, he pulled his quill and parchment from his back and began to write eagerly. The occasional shake would cause him to stop sometimes, but other than that he wrote as fast as he could and as flawless as he was able to. His nerves were quite stretched, and his fear was enormous. His hand was trembling, and yet he knew that he had to remain calm and finish what he was doing.

The magic of his words flowed, and soon he was in a trance. Immune to what was happening around him, each symbol flowed effortlessly from his quill. Each stroke was sweeping, and soon the fear had subsided. All he could see was the paper and beautiful markings that lay before him. It seemed like ages before he had finished, but when he finally did, he felt the building beginning to crush under pressure.

Holding the scroll up and gathering his belongings, Taliel closed his eyes and began in the incantation. With a sudden burst of energy, the scribe found himself laying face first upon the ground. He was once more in Raiaera, standing outside the gates of Istien University. The spell had drained him of all his magic, and he could do little to move. However, after such a long, tiresome journey, he found he did not care to move. Before he knew it, he was being helped to his feet by a few magicians.

"Oh my word! Quick, you must tell us everything!" they said, eager to hear of what had happened. There would be much explaining to do, such as why Taliel was covered in blood, what the scar on his hand meant, what became of Demietrios and his tower, as well as countless other topics. Taliel, however, seemed immune to all this. He felt better than he had in ages, and while a strange dark still plagued his heart from the situation, he knew things were going to get better. His body ached all over and he was extraordinarily weak, but he had accomplished what others had not, and there was only one thing he wished to do now.

"I will explain everything my friends, but for now...I need something to eat."