The wilderness here was a vast, it's herbs running deep between the tree trunks that matted this forest like an endless labyrinth. Among them the woodland creatures and fae that governed the natural balance in this realm of mother nature as well as it's guardians the rangers. The trade was almost complete with the horseman and chains that brought in tow a young woman who appeared as a ebony haired beauty who's shackles that had warn away the epidermis about her wrist. Tear stains continuously being refreshed as the bandits that had struck decided that a beauty of her talents and ability were best used serving themselves oppose to the brothel that had hired her. Not only was she capable of becoming anything new the people wanted but also sub in for the favorites who had already built up a reputation and needed a break.

Since she would be the newbie, that meant she would be met with the harshest of customers in attempts to break her in and determine if she was capable of lasting on the VIP list. The jingling of the shackle could be heard as one of the males behind her now kicked her in the back.

The larger of the three now speaking up as he saw the woman lagging behind, "Wench picky ya'self off the ground, be a proud hoe you are and go the extra mile we almost to your new sanctuary."

As she collapsed to the ground she mewled in pain now pulling her head up, the black bangs of human now revealing the glistening eyes as she begged. "Please you freed me b-but now you are a mark for literally every mercenary. T-the guy who wants me isn't just going to let you walk after all this. I-If you set me free I wont' tell them if I get caught I promise."

A firm backhand smacked across her face as she now began to bleed, wincing in pain as the wound laid open One of the men now gripping her by the hair as he pulled her to her feet. "Yeah yeah, you some important whore well now you are our important whore so be a good girl and strip while you walk the rest of the way."

As she heard him command she nervously gulped, hands reaching up to the cloths she still wore to protect her feminine form. The voluptuous orbs, and womanly crevice were all guarded by the thinnest of cloth it was a shock they hadn't torn it off already. "Y-yes sir."

Before she could undress herself though a dagger sliced up between the two mounds the rags opening to reveal herself as she blushed and closed her eyes. The cold steel now rested against her cheek as it made a small incision into it as she cried out painfully.