Vince cracked his knuckles and shot the two of them a bit of a grin. He hadn’t thought too terribly far ahead on this one, so he was playing it by ear. “Yes, a game. I came here to drink with my buddy, not be weighed down by the mistakes of our past.” He rose from his seat and began to pace the room.

“The only problem is what sort of game should we play?” He asked looking between the two of them. “John is a horrible businessman and gets incredibly angry at monopoly.” He rubbed his chin for a moment. “And of the games from my homeland I have only managed to recreate a few from memory…”

Finally, and impish smile came across Vincent’s lips. “I’ve got it!” He exclaimed pounding a fist into an open palm. “We’ll play truth or dare!” The scholar turned back to the table and chuckled. “The rules are incredibly simple! Lets say I ask John ‘truth or dare’. John can either answer truth, or dare. Truth means he answers a question, Dare means he does something I tell him to. After he has answered or done his feat, he gets to ask someone next.”

The scholar blinked back to his seat and rubbed his hands together. “I’ll start. John, Truth or Dare.”