Leoric woke with a start as he heard the door to his room open. He quickly threw his feet over the edge of the bed and got to a sitting position so he could see who had just entered his room.

Red waltzed in. Unashamed.“Really? Still in bed? You’re a lazy fucker.” an all too familiar voice said as leoric sighed and hung his head low.

“Yes still in bed, i was up until day break drinking. Now if you don’t mind would like to get some more sleep.” Leoric groggily replied as he laid back down.

“That’s fine, I suppose that nulls the agreement we made where I paid for your trip to that nasty brothel today then?” Red said as she knew this was going to get Leoric out of bed. Thankfully for leoric she was around the corner and didn't see how fast his eyes went wide open.

“Well you know a brothel can only do so much for a man who has experienced someone with your talents Red” Leoric said with a smug grin as he finally stood up. His pants barely hanging onto his hips, his shirt and vest lazily resting on the wall across the room and his hair a right mess.

“Talents?” He heard her scoff. “Get over it, Ugh, you really need to clean this place…” She peered at him from around the corner and her mouth downturned into a look of disgust. “And yourself up.” Red said she looked around his room.

Leoric chuckled as he grabbed his shirt and put it on with his back to Red as he grabbed his vest.

“Well then, i will clean myself up before the Brothel how about that? Leoric sighed as he grabbed his stuff and walked out the door “Ten Minutes, meet you there”

Leoric walked out of the room and down the stairs of the Inn and quickly out the front door. He wasn’t quite sure how he was going to clean himself up but his beard was a little scraggly. He went down to the local blacksmith shop and tossed a few gold coin for a simple dagger. He knew he could've used his sword for it but it was a little long and unwieldy. He found a dirty old mirror and trimmed up his beard. He sighed as he looked at his mop top and then just threw it up in a messy bun on the top of his head.

“Hey! Watch where you are going musclebound simpleton”a man said as he bumped into Leoric who was finishing tying up his hair. Leoric turned around to see this rather scrawny man in a full black robe with emerald trim clutching a book and spitting curses as he seemed to walk away. If Leoric didn’t know better he would've said that man was someone he had bumped into before. He sighed and shook his head before heading off towards the brothel. He had met a few of the ladies at the tavern the other night and boy were they some beautiful lasses. He was looking forward to going ‘balls deep’.