Before leaving the cave of Evol, Lucifer had planned to go to the outlands, but after the recent turn of events he wasn’t sure what he was doing. Now he wanted to go through Alerar, and see what the Dark elves had to offer. As the humans did not impress him at all. Aynur had followed him obediently the whole way through, and now he was letting her rest.

Aynur groaned, her hands clasping her heaving chest. “The corset is too tight. Please, loosen it some more, if it doesn’t trouble you.” Lucifer looked over at her. Her cheeks were flush, and she did seem to be having difficulty breathing. Beads of sweat formed on the curves of her breast, he watched one form then trickle down into her cleavage. She was blissfully unaware of her body.

Lucifer had not noticed either how alluring the form of the human body could be, but now he was face to face with someone he both hated and cared for. Her request may just be too much.. No, what was he saying. He wasn’t going to fall for temptation. “Amari must have put it on too tight..” He mumbled as he crawled over to past the camp-fire.

“It did not feel this tight…” She breathed, and her chest heaved. Lucifer cursed the human body. “When it was first put on.”

Lucifer swallowed and couldn’t help but stare. “Maybe you just didn’t notice till now?” He placed his hands on the corset, feeling the shape of her figure and how tight it was. His eyes trailed up and down her body as his fingers pried underneath the threads of her corset which had bound it tightly to her body. “I'm sorry If I’m a little fidgety.. I don’t really know how these things work.” Her body radiated more heat than the campfire behind him as the smell of her sweat intoxicated his mind. His fingers fumbled around her chest as he tried his hardest to loosen it but it was as if Amari didn’t want it ever coming off. Lucifer grunted as he tried his hardest before pulling at the lower string which unravelled the top layer giving her much more breathing space, and also opened her cleavage up. Lucifer swallowed hard “How does that feel..?” He struggled out.

Her milky shoulders rolled back, and he couldn’t help but notice the shimmer of sweat on her skin, nor the scars that still marred parts of her body. “Yes.” She said simply with an exhale. “Thank you, Lucifer.”

Lucifer frowned, “You’re welcome…” Now that he noticed the scars he had left on her, he felt a deep aching sadness in his heart. The kind that only regret brings. Lucifer's eyes shifted to the material bandaged around her face, it was a shame that this was her chosen path, especially because of what he had to do.

Why do my thoughts treat me so fickle? He sighed.