Radron lifted himself from the earth, refusing to listen to her. He began to stalk off into the night, his eyes glowing. His breath could be heard from yards away, the air rising from his face. His body was tense as he lowered himself onto a fallen tree, a quarter mile away from where he had left Camille.

"If there's one thing my father said that has remained with me -- Lycans need Lycans. Lycans are their own. Lycans do not bow to any." His lip was curled, his teeth visible in the night. His body had begun to change, his hair becoming coarser, covering most of his arms and legs, his muscle mass had become twice as heavy. "Camille may very well be the sole surviving female Lycan. And she has a master." He shook his head, foam falling from his mouth. His breaths were replaced by heavy pants, his mouth open to take in more air.

"I need to meet this master. But first.." A small smirk appeared on Radron's face. He was calmed by his thoughts, returning to his pure human state once more. He turned to face where he had left Camille, peering through the dark shadows. He could make out a shadow, one that was hers. One that cause drool to pool in his mouth once more. He slowly began walking back, his attention never veering from the woman.