Amari sat at the edge of her bed, wearing nothing more than a thick, plush white towel. She ran her hands over the now smooth skin of her legs and arms with a small frown upon her face. The black cracks, she swore there weren't that many of them this morning. Was it because of the memories she had forced Jake to see? Did that spark some sort of reaction with her physical body? "Mmm..." Amari wasn't sure why she was letting it concern her she never had a problem with the abrasions till Noel mentioned them. "Dammit Noel." She muttered.

Amari pushed herself off the bed and slipped on the lacy black underwear Ulroke had 'gifted' her. It would be nightfall soon and she wanted a decent rest before heading out in the morning to find the sword. Amari doubted Jake would bother showing up especially after what she had shown him. Those memories were two of her worst experiences.

' Knock, Knock, Knock'

Amari's eyes shot up to the door. Well, guess the boy has a stronger will than I assumed. Amari thought to herself as she stood to answer the door. Modesty not at the forefront of her mind. She adjusted her towel so it sat firmly over the curvature of her breasts before opening the door a sliver. Seeing Jake she opened it, grabbed his collar and heaved him into the room. Locking the door shut behind her.

"Didn't think you'd bother." Amari said in a matter-of-fact tone as she turned to sit back on the bed, crossing her legs then her arms she sized him up. "Right, enough tit-for-tat Jake. You're looking for the Dragon Crystal Sword. I'm looking to expand my collection. Seems like we both want the same thing. So - why are you searching for the Crystal Sword?"

Jake's eyes travelled slowly up her exposed legs and arms. "I uh-" He pulled his eyes away from her form and scratched the back of his head. He let his eyes focus on a ridiculously ornate lamp within the lavish room. "I want to do something significant with my life. Dragon Blade sounds cool, and well - the whole wood aspect of it reminds me of home."

Amari quirked an eyebrow. "That's....oddly simple of you." She loosened her arms and stood approaching him. "I've already obtained one Crystal sword, so I suppose I could help you get this one but I'd need something in return for my services...what would you offer?"