(Open to one level 1-2 combatant. First come first served.)

Blood.

It coursed the my veins burning hot like an inferno.

The very rage of Fallien herself.

The blood was my curse, the blood had become my weapon. And now, the blood was calling for more blood.

I thirsted for bloodshed since I was born on the battlefield.

My people were born to combat and bred for warfare.

To die by the sword, that was the credo of my people. And that would become my mantra.

This is my story.

From the dark, Lexxum Vordic detached himself staring at the ugly tribute of warfare that the men of Althanas created. It was ugly in Lexxum's, eyes. The mockery of true warfare and bloodshed. Lexxum looked at the old building, with it's long history of blood, and sighed. If this is what I must do to satiate The Blood God. It shall be done. The tall lizardken maneuvered through the crowd of people. Fanatics all, who worshiped war. It was fitting that the ugly building would continue to host battles for the pleasure of a perverse society. A society that had lost touch with it's basic instincts of warfare and violence.

The need for survival.

Lexxum spotted the tiny monk looking at him with a mischievous smile on his face. Lexxum of clan Vordic looked at the Monk and nodded with false respect. He walked slowly towards him. A noticeable limp on the lizardken's walk. He'd been missing for a long time. Since the old wars of Althanas antiquity. The Monk had a certain look on is face, one that Lexxum did not necessarily like. But he would endure the tiny Hume's falseness for as long as he needed to conduct his business. And Lexxum's business was warfare.

Lexxum paused his gigantic stature in front of the Monk. "It has been some time, robed one."

"Have not seen one of your folks 'round these parts for a long time." The monk said calmly. He was looking up at the massive beast before him. "You used to frequent these parts, my Father told me stories about you." The Monk said, there was that grin again. "You Fallien folks always interested me greatly."

Lexxum Vordic nodded. "I'm not here for pleasantries, robed one."

The Monk kept the smile on his face. "No need for such seriousness, but I totally understand. You want a chamber with your usual conditions?"

Lexxum thought about it for a moment. "Surprise me. I want one challenger, I've been missing a long time. Time to appease The Blood Gods." Lexxum limped after the Monk and kept a careful distance away from him. The limp was an injury he'd recovered from a long time ago. The old warrior was a veteran of his people. His scales were coloured a deep crimson stain as were his glowing eyes. They had a certain consistent fury in them. In all, the massive creature was a sight to behold and he was there for one sole purpose.

To appease the Blood God.

(You are free to make an arena for us. Open to one.)