(Closed to Cyd)

The hot winds were harsh and never stopped coming from the East.

For someone from Fallien, the cracked and baked landscape of the Tular Plains suited him just fine. The old veteran was a survivor, and used to living in harsh conditions. He never liked cities in the first place, there was too much noise for his tastes. Too many lost souls scrapping for a gold coin. Lexxum Vordic found it all to be a mockery of what he stood for. As a worshiper of the old Blood Gods, Haide had become a second home away from the other harsh landscape of Fallien herself.

It was true what the old elders of his tribe said, Fallien never really left one's heart and soul.

Lexxum looked about the small city of the Exile's Overwatch. The only true "civilized" city on the Tular Plains. His journey started in Alerar, and he'd heard of strong Demons haunting the Tular Plains themselves. Once he had heard that, he decided to go to appease the Blood God. Hot winds burned across the surface of the Tular Plains as Lexxum stood in the city of the Exiles. The locales watched the lizard folk with distrusting eyes. Lexxum did not care what they thought, he was there to appease his deity. Lexxum was a gigantic entity, standing at just about eight feet in height and weighing an incredible amount of pounds. He limped over to one of the equipment stalls to repair his worn gear. He'd journeyed from the civilized world to come out here to the outer brinks of known civilization. The old veteran warrior was looking for a foe worthy of his blade.

"You are a fool to come here, Lizard." The gruff vendor said quietly as the wind howled.

It was mid afternoon but the sun always burned hot in the Tular Plains. Lexxum paid for the services to repair his gear and stood there calmly, saying nothing.

"Where you headin' to anyway?" The gruff man asked.

Lexxum looked at the man for a long moment, then decided to respond. "To Hell itself."

"Look man, I don't want any trouble here. You wanted your gear repaired, I did that. Your presence is scaring my customers." The gruff man said casually as he handed Lexxum back his fully repaired gear.

"Good day." Lexxum responded as he gathered his belongings and prepared to depart the Exile's Overwatch for the deeper parts of the Tular Plains. Lexxum was there to train and become powerful. He'd heard from locales that Demon folks and other vile horrors still wandered across the Tular Plain. It was only a task to find them and commence in mass slaughter. The thought amused Lexxum. He limped forward and prepared to begin his journey towards the deepest reaches of the Tular Plain. On foot. He did not need Hume livestock to ride out to the deeper section of the training grounds...

Lexxum limped forward and made his way after an hour of travelling to get to the outskirts of the Exile's Overwatch.

A heavily guarded post barred Lexxum from proceeding forward, he would kill the guards if need be...

One of the guards approached Lexxum...

"You are aware of why you've been exiled, correct, Lizard?" The guard asked coldly.

"I am. I don't need your words of encouragement. Just let me pass and you can forget you ever saw me." Lexxum said coldly. It was the most he'd actually spoken in a while.

Lexxum had blood on his hands, and he didn't want to talk about it with these lowly guards. They were just as corrupt as the rest of them in the Exile's Overwatch.

"I'd wish you luck, but you think you don't need it anyway. So I'll just say good riddance to you red-scale." The guard said coldly.

Lexxum merely shrugged, readied himself and began to limp out of the Exile's Overwatch as the guards opened the gate.

I just wanted to be left alone... Lexxum thought to himself as he walked forward.

[Enter Here^]