Lexxum Vordic was quite the popular mark it seemed.

Didn't even think that they would sell me out so quickly and already I have hired blades out to get me... Lexxum kept a clawed and cautious hand around the handle of his weapon. He held Tap Reaver at bay for the time being. The second man that emerged seemed a lot calmer than the first. Lexxum was trying to make a quick decision. Joaquin explained that he was there for the wan of coin...but the other fella had not revealed his intention just yet.

"I'm fine..." Lexxum said calmly. He could feel his anger and rage beginning to creep up from inside. The dangerous beast ready to be released. But he kept it at bay for a while longer...he needed to know what was their intent. Lexxum kept his eyes on the dagger wielding maniac.

He's young and shifty...he does not know what type of a threat I am and I don't want any unneeded blood on my hands. Lexxum thought to himself as he looked at both men. Lexxum observed the newer individual and saw something in his eyes...a sort of calming wisdom there. That perhaps hinted that he was much older than he appeared. If a fight breaks out, I'll have to plan an escape route, they might not be willing to let me go... Lexxum thought to himself as he looked at the strangers. "I...I won't ask again. What do you two want?" Lexxum had to know, perhaps he could bargain or reason with them. The bastards at Exile's Overwatch were not worth saving...