Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari managed to get more information, just from a passive comment he made, Madison hadn't made this particular plague. It was apparent it was made by a necromancer she was ignorant to the name, or dealings of. Amari gave a small shrug at his comments, "I can sympathise with wanting to spite someone." She mumbled, feeling just that toward Vincent right now.

Vincents tone switched, albeit slightly, to have a dark undertone to his usual cheery demeanour. Amari glanced at Mary who stiffened at the sudden change, Amari wasn't rattled, she met his with an equally snarky comment of her own. "Sound a bit jealous there, Vincent."

Amari sighed as he went back to her heinous act of the child. "You speak like it's a regular thing for me, but once again you're only proving you know nothing. You're wrapped up in your little 'hero bubble' too focused on what is 'right' in your eyes." Amari pushed herself off the bench and casually headed over to the wooden table, standing a little too close to Mary who quickly shuffled a few paces away from the red headed woman. Amari had had enough of her captors crap.

"I've sold my case to you, multiple times. I've explained that my Master is expecting me. That child was meant to be a quick job, in and out, back to the Sanctum all in a few short hours. I've been gone almost two days. I've been patient... " She ran her finger along the tabletop. "I've played your little games, but I think no matter what I say, you won't let me leave. So, pray tell why the fuck-"

Amari made a grab for Mary, if being nice wouldn't work then be damned, there was no difference between a warm bed and a dark cell to her, if anything the cell would be an imrpovement. The moment Amari's hand wrapped around the maid's wrist she screamed out in agony, collapsing to the floor. "Should play house with a 'hero' forcing someone to bed for their release?"

Amari let go of Mary, and barely gave the girl a second thought as she cradled her burn. "So, Vincent - I'm done playing nice." Amari muttered, "You want me to stay, I'll make it a living hell for you, and anyone residing here, hero."
    Last edited by Mari; 02-25-17 at 10:28 PM.