Lucifer stared at the man, frozen to the spot. He looked different, no doubt he found the nearest suitable host - but it was unmistakably Alkieh.

Alkieh gently pushed past Lucifer, and approached Aynur. “Miss Oracle, I do believe you were looking for this.” He handed the orb out to her, but paused. Frowning as he saw the wounds on her eyes. “What on earth happened to you?” He glanced over at Lucifer. “You, are you not her appointed guardian? How could you let his happen to your Oracle?”

Lucifer took to something fierce and swung a right hook to Alkieh’s mouth. Alkieh stumbled backward, nearly toppling over Aynur. “What is wrong with you?” he muttered, wiping the blood from his mouth. “I am not an intruder.” He fixed his clothing. “I am Alki-” Lucifer swung again. Alkieh ducked.

“W-what is happening? Who is there? Lucifer???”

“I paid for this room. You are intruding. Leave.” Lucifer growled. Alkieh was so fucking smug just walking in here with the damn orb in his hand, Lucifer thought to himself. “Take a good look at me. And leave.”

Alkieh scratched his chin, leaning forward. “Mmm?” His eyes lit up with recognition. “Ah, well if it isn’t Castiel.” He beamed. Holding his hands out, “How are you brother?” Lucifer folded his arms. “Don’t give me that. And it’s Lucifer now.”

“My mistake. Lucifer.” Alkieh grinned, placing his hands on his hips. “I understand how you feel, we have much to discuss.”

As the two talked, Aynur leaned forward and picked up the dropped orb. “I...I don’t understand…” She turned it over in her hands. “This doesn’t feel right.”

Alkieh was distracted by Aynur. “Oh, Miss. It won’t feel right.” He carefully took her hand into his. “I am Alkieh. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Lucifer was seething, but his brothers aura and lack of reaction seemed to make it hard for him to keep at him. However he was simply aggravated as Alkieh held her hand, or was it jealousy? He didn’t want Aynur to choose Alkieh. But he had to let her decide for herself.

“Alkieh….?” Aynur tilted her head, her hand squeezing his. “How? Where is Lucifer?”

Lucifer was surprised to hear his name when someone had just introduced themselves as Alkieh. “I’m right here.” He said placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder before sliding his hand down her arm and then back to his side. “Its him. My brother, Alkieh.” Lucifer grumbled, wanting badly to take another swing at Alkieh but kept his composure.