Josh sat up partway and licked the sweat from the nape of her neck. “I never had any doubts,” he breathed against her chocolate skin. She nestled beneath his arm as he lay back in the bed. They both caught their breath as they lay atop the mussed sheets, enjoying the touch of each other’s skin, electric in the aftermath.

“I never doubted myself. Only you prized fighter.” The succubus teased, her fingertips tracing small patterns across his scarred chest.

“Well I’m glad not to disappoint,” Josh chuckled, flexing the muscles in his chest as her fingers traced them. The succubus giggled and slapped his stomach. Breaker growled and rolled on top of her. He could hear conversations from the common area downstairs, and another couple doing the same as them in the next room. The demigod gathered both of the sun-kissed dancer’s wrists in one hand and pinned them to the pillows above her head. He leaned in close, teasing with a kiss, exploring her deep dark eyes.

“Are you ready for round two?” He asked, eyebrows raised.

“Let's see what you can do,” she challenged him.

With her hands still pinned he caressed the length of her arms, one at a time, patiently. His fingertips found their way to her perfect breasts and kneaded them, lifting the succulent mounds and twisting the stiff nipples. Leila’s moans followed his actions, growing deeper as his hand ventured lower. He massaged his way down her smooth stomach and then licked her armpit as he applied pressure to her mound. The girl shivered and gasped and he kissed her hard on the lips as he slipped two fingers inside her.

Long, luscious legs opened longingly. Josh slid between them as he drew out his dripping fingers. He lifted his hand to tease her lips.

“Will you taste yourself?” He asked, and she did, greedily suckling at his fingers.

With a growl Breaker kissed her hard, tongue questing inside her mouth and tasting her sweet nectar there. He thrust his growing cock inside of her, becoming harder by the moment. They moaned into each others mouths as he built a steady rhythm of driving pleasure deep within her.

He released her wrists and her hands went to his hair, nearly tugging out tufts in ecstasy. She pulled his lips even tighter against hers. His heavy hands slipped down and cupped her perfectly sculpted ass, kneading the delectable muscle in time with his thrusts. He could feel the pinnacle of pleasure building within her body… hear it in the gasp of her breath, taste it in the salt of her sweat. She was perfectly primed and prepared.

Without breaking stride Josh reached a hand down to massage her mound. At first Leila tensed, almost in resistance, but then she welcomed the wave of pleasure. Unbreaking and ever rising, a string of climaxes washed through her. Josh held her tight, deep inside, certain that she could feel the throbbing of blood in the head of his cock.

As the wave waned he tangled a hand in her golden hair and whispered next to her ear.

“Are you able to continue?”