I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but I was pretty sure the game was halfway over. I casually sauntered through the streets of Radasanth, tail flicking side to side as I rifled through a small paper bag. Something I had picked up during 'the game'. In it I had my treasures, the things that I knew would win me the game.

In the bag was a shiny doorknob, two silver coins, three gold coins, a bottlecap, some crinkly paper, and a thing I did not know how to describe. It looked like a hunk of dirt mixed with shiny glass. A jeweller man had it behind some glass, had been the past tense. Now the glass was gone, the shiny was gone.

Yup. I could practically taste that delicious hot chocolate. All of it, I was going to swim in it. Ven had no idea what he got himself into!

"Nyahahaha!" I crunched the bag tightly to my chest, ignoring the jabbing of the various objects.

And, as if this was some poorly written story, there he was as I glanced upward, my eyes lit up in joy. "Vennn!" I enthusiastically shouted, waving my hand high to grasp his attention. He seemed to be just coming out of some sort of old shop. "Pfft." I snorted, why would he buy the shinies when he could just take them?

I sped up my pace till I approached him. "Venn! Venn! Look!" I shook my paper back. "This has all my treasures in it." I glanced him up and down, adding in a sly tone. "Ahh, but I can't help but notice a lack of trinkets on you. Tic Toc! Venn! Tickity, Tockity!" I said as I waved a finger in front of his face.