She sat propped up against the cold wall, a shivering ball covered in dirtied sheets with dishevelled and matted brown hair. Her milky white eyes stared listlessly before her, unseeing. Her face looked as though it had been torn apart and glued back together, angry red scars covered her eyes and tore down to her jawline.

A passerby carelessly walked into her, “Oi! Watch where yer goin’!” He spat at her, “useless street urchin!” He huffed, before storming off.

Aynurs tiny frame pushed itself up off the floor, the sheets and blankets that had been covering her slipped down, revealing that she no longer had any clothes to call her own. Her milky skin bore more scars and burns. The once bright and exuberant woman quickly wrapped herself back up in the blankets and sheets before retreating further back into her tiny corner, her safe haven away from the cold and uncaring brutal world around her.

”Lucifer was right...I cannot do this by myself…I really am nothing.”

Aynur forced her eyes shut as tears burned behind her eyelids. Her world was now forever dark, all because of Lucifer, of the man who brutally injured her, swept her up, healed her, and showed her a world she never thought possible. He was cruel, and he was heartless, he offered the woman words of love, of tenderness - but his actions were the opposite. At every turn he seemed to harm her, physically, emotionally, even forced her to live out an entirely false life trapped in her own mind.

Despite all that, all she could see where his distant glowing crimson eyes, the suffocating visage of his dark aura, and the suffocation it caused her.

With a shiver, the blind woman gave a shiver as she wrapped herself tighter into a ball, burrying her head into the sheets.

”If both he, and lord Alkieh are right...I have nine months….nine months to live, nine months till I can close my eyes one last time…but...is that soon enough? Would it be such a sin if I were to disappear now?”