It was an odd punishment; feed and groom a prisoner? What the hell was Ulroke thinking?

The brass tray Amari held clattered as she descended further down into the earth. On it were two dog bowls, one filled with water and the other with dried nuts, berries and a few slices of bread dotted with mould. Another larger bowl emitted steam, and its sides dripped with condensation, it smelt like lavender and held hot water with a washrag. Finally, there was a broken toothed comb hanging precariously over the edge.

“How long am I supposed to be locked up with the prisoner?” Amari asked Advencia who walked along the dark corridor behind her.

The blonde haired succubus gave a melodic giggle that echoed as it reverberated off the empty and damp stone walls. She reached out to grasp Amari’s crimson tendrils. “Awww… Scarlet are you going to miss me that much~?” She cooed as a pale clawed hand chanced a light stroke of Amari’s cheek. “How about a goodbye kiss?”

“I'd rather keep my energy and wits about me, go fuck one of the men you keep.”

“You're no fun!” Advencia huffed as she crossed her arms over her tightly corseted chest, only accentuating her figure further.

“No, I'm not. I'm being punished for being insubordinate. I'd rather get this over and done with so Master can get over his temper tantrum.”

“You shouldn't speak so ill of Master. You have no idea how lucky y-”

“Enough.” Her words held authority over the succubus, and Advencia immediately fell silent.

Amari stopped before a large, windowless iron door. “Let me in, let me do my job, and let me worry about how I address him.”

“Tch. Bitch.” Advencia hissed through her clenched teeth. Tthere was a series of clicks as Advencia slowly undone the various locks that held the door shut, some held enchanted wards, but as to what kind, Amari did not know.

Amari stepped through and the door slammed tightly shut behind her.

There he sat. Bound in chains against the far wall. Her master didn't show fear often, but he was very wary of the man Amari knew as Seth. He had shown concern for her safety on the mission, even warning her against speaking to him. Seth could rip out her throat before she could blink, a madman hungry for blood relishing as the cries of anguish of his victims gasped their last breath…

Any injuries she would sustain… that would be her punishment.

Amari approached him and set down the tray on the ground beside her, first picking up the brush.

“Ain't it your lucky day. You're about to be pampered by yours truly, Ixian.”

She glanced at his chains. There was just enough leeway on his shackles for him to lower his arms to his lap, and for him to stand.

And enough leeway for him to snap her tiny frame in half

God fuckig damn you Ulroke

Amari approached the man, showing no fear. Amari shifted to his side and reached out to start brushing the tangled mess that was his hair. She gave a look of disapproval. “Such a shame, your hair was so lovely…”