Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The kistune was growling her fangs bared, as slashes were exchanged, the wolf was resilient, not wincing or yelping no matter where Serenity's claws slashed or fangs sank into the wolf's flesh. Serenity's serene brown eyes were fierce, she was trying to push the wolf back but she was weakening she could feel the tiredness in her body, the way her muscles tensed, the way her body ached, the way she could feel the weight buckling despite her four paws trying to hold her up. Pivoting forward the two tailed fox tried to use her heavy weight to push the wolf back. Panting heavily as she managed to make the ice creature budge a mere inch she growled, her tiredness apparent in her soft voice "Leave mistress alone you animal!" Her brown eyes fell on the vampire in control, a thought crossed her mind He is magic, if I can get to caster, maybe the beast will disappear? Damn mistress family! They never leave her alone...I know mistress if I can't save her...she will give in to save me!

However before the brave kistune could even move toward's the tall sultry vampire, another voice appeared, this one familiar but long from Sivienna's past to the kitsune. Shock filled here as she could feel the magic beast turning to help its master. Her own transformation was at its limits, she no longer could remain large, shrinking to her normal adorable cute self. The kistune's two tails wagged minutely, though she collapsed onto the stage floor from exhaustion as she whimpered softly "Mistress is saved!"the little kitsune watched as she chain's wrapped around the dark vampire's throat pulling the man roughly to the ground as he was dragged towards the newcomer's feet. The little fox yipped happily in relief as her eyes closed from her exhaustion.

Sivienna's lilac orbs were huge, fear was like a drum in her heart, beating rapidly which each though the dark beauty had. She could feel sweat beading down her neck, her skin was chilled fromher attacker's icy magic permeating the club, filling it with its cold strands of death. As she heard the screams of the patrons and waitress exiting through any means necessary, she gulped she hated this situation, this power, domination, control the seductive vampire had over her. Even as she heard the sounds of Serenity's struggle with the ice wolf dying down, she was concerned Whats going on? the sultry vixen thought. Her mind was made up, she opened her smooth soft lips to tell her father's assassin to go to hell, when two things happened, she heard the tell tale swish of her little fox shrinking down to her normal size and a voice she hadn't heard in months coming to her rescue.

She saw Seth drag midnight haired bodyguard towards him, a chain wrapped around the dark vampire's throat, as Seth made his normal quip as a greeting. The beauty's sumptuous mouth was shaped like an O as she couldn't keep the surprise from her voice as she chirped "Seth? What the hell? What are you doing here? This place is so shitty, I figured not even you would use this dive bar as a hide out!"

Meanwhile Malik was growling,his dark nature taking over his growl "Mister I don't know who you are but you have a death wish tonight! These chains won't hold me for long!" Muttering soft words under his breath the vampire soon became a cloud of dark mist, disappearing from Seth's tight grip. A growl came from his fanged mouth as he hissed "Trying to save the little doll? Unless your a former lover of hers, which I know from her father she's taken many, what business do you have rescuing her? I have one job to do, that is bring this Mizami bitch to her father, and I won't have a human cattle interfering! No matter how powerful he thinks he is!"
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-21-17 at 01:46 AM.